Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Still Here

For some strange reason my phone decided to reset itself on Monday. I lost all data that wasn't in the cloud, which really sucked. Especially any appointments that I stored in outline tracker. A real drag all around. The phone did reload all my apps, and I didn't lose my contacts. I am now less in love with OT. I used to really love it, but the lack of decent cloud backup has really bitten me on the ass.

The phone had been acting little strange. I may have gone a little overboard on the homebrew. I loaded up pretty much everything that sounded interesting. What is weird is that none of my homebrew apps reloaded, but I still have some of the patches. I see battery as a %, and I have my apps in 4 columns, over 5 pages. Very strange overall.

I am still readjusting my lifestyle to my new home and my new tools. Hopefully I will only take me a month or two to straighten everything out. Until then I have no clue what my routine is going to look like. More will be revealed.

I have been trying to spend a little less time and energy on FaceBook, and it has been working. I am working on putting more discipline in my life, and FB is a perfect place to start. It's been a tiring week (moving especially), and I hope to be charged back up real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment