Saturday, January 22, 2011

Graveyards

My first shift on my new schedule is nearly over. While I am just a little tired (it's 7:30am and I've been here since 8pm) I think I made the right call going for the switch. I caught up on a weeks worth of correspondence, got to organize my Youtube account, and even got this little post in. I believe this is going to work out at least as well as I hoped.

My natural cycle has always been that of a night owl. Now that I am embracing it instead of fighting it I feel I will be able to make a much more productive use of my time. And finally get in some decent writing here instead of these rather useless and irrelevant status updates that I've been doing lately. For now it's all about the process. Twelve hours with a connected Imac and not television with very little duties that require me to leave the office and I really do see allot getting done.

For now though, I can't wait to get home to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment