Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Time

I am once again relearning how to best make use of my time. I have changed my work schedule. I will now be working weekend graveyards. I have come to accept that I am a night owl. So I finally decided to make the most of this. Working evening just wasn't the best schedule for me. I would sleep and work for 4 days a week and not get allot done. I'd get a bit of time at work for writing, but mostly on the Mash Pit. I would end up doing allot at work. Now though I will actually be able to write quite a bit more since the night shift has very little to do. Only working 3 days will also help. My days off will now be put to much better use.

I plan to join another Wing Chun club - a YKS club located a few blocks from home in China Town. This wasn't really possible on my old schedule. I am really looking forward to this. I have been suffering a lack of good training partners for awhile now. This will put an end to that minor prob. The gym will also be easier to squeeze into my daily/weekly routine as well.

Overall, I expect that my winter will be much more productive than my fall - which imho was already quite productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment