Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And The Winner is...

gridlock on the the knight st bridge
An awesome time was had by all is the unanimous verdict. Everybody is still too giddy to bitch about how heinous the gridlock is. Quite a few of the folks here say this was their first time on a go-kart, and how surprized they are at how fun it was. I am sure that I heard "the most fun in my life" more than once.



me in my mario kart monkey suit

are you ready!?
Allison get's busted trying to cheat
all the winners!!

I spent most of the time playing bump n' grind with Alli. Super-wicked fun fer sure! It was good to get a bunch of Eastsiders together and get out of the hood for some clean living fun.

The photos:
1) me in my mario kart monkey suit. Kinda cool actually, gets you more focussed on having fun driving.
2) on your mark!
3) Alli is told to go to the back after cheating her way from last to first while the rest of us respect the Caution
4) all the winners
5) knight street gridlock

I also made a short video tracking Shane for a lap for a brief glimpse of the fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMYNK9luvQ&sns=em

I can't wait for next year!


http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre


No comments:

Post a Comment