Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To School

My face feels funny. At least I can feel it now. I went to the dentist this morning for what I hope is my very last filling, ever. I'm sure that a significant portion of the few teeth I have remaining have been sculpted and those few segments of natural enamel will be maintained properly. That's my intention at least. I hope I've finally learned the importance of oral hygene.... I get my dentures next week. My dentist covered most of the costs. You're awesome Shawn!


As I get more comfortable blogging on my phone I find that standing in lineups is way less annoying. I've done this entire post while waiting in lineups. For nothing it turns out. Other than to do it again tomorrow. It sure is fun dealing with the government. Next time I will start earlier, than again next time I won't be starting my day at the dentist. Not that many years ago it would have totally ruined my day wasting all that time. Today I don't see the time as wasted (i was blogging after all) nor do I see any point to getting mad at stuff I am powerless over.

I am very excited about heading out to UBC tonite. I really like the direction my life is moving in as another winter approaches. I feel that my level of acceptance - of myself especially - of life and of everything in it has never been higher. Sure, things could be better in many ways, are there are aspects that are sorely lacking, but things could easily be much worse. Right now, it's all good :)

http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com


-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment