Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Night At The Races




TBC Indoor Track
www.tbcir.ca


Leo's Limo
We finally made it! It's an indoor facility, which in Vancouver makes sense I guess. It's a decent sized track, doesn't really seem any smaller than some of the out door tracks I've seen. It's flat. I remember a track back in Thunder Bay (where I grew up) that was on the side of a river bank and had some nice slopes. I remember some pretty cool wipeouts on those downhill corners.

They keep insisting "no contact". I hope they are just kidding. After all, they finish off the rules and instruction video with the reminder that "if you're not first you're last".


a lovely hairpin and the pit area
fastest part of the track
Shane always has to stand out ;)





http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment