Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour Day

Interesting that after 13 days in a row my first day off is Labour Day. I keep forgetting it's not Sunday today, not that you can tell. I am really enoying doing nothing. Which is also what I mostly do at work. Amazing how tiring doing nothing can be.



I am really looking forward to starting school out at UBC tomorrow. I've been bitten by the writing bug so it will be good to get some direction. Speaking of which, I've been posting allot in FB and on different forums. All from my phone (just like now). I am really enyoying life as we start this second decade in the twenty-first century.

I don't know how keen I am to go to the waterslides in Delta on Wednesday. We booked the date a month ago, and I suspectected at the time we may have been overly optimistic about the weather. They don't call it the off-season for nothing. The forecast shows promise. We'll see. Fingers crossed.


http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment